This cookie statement was last updated on 01 November 2022 and applies to residents of the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, Singapore, India, New Zealand, Taiwan, and China.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with pages of a website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of the device with which you access the websites (such as your computer and mobile phone). When you visit the web sites next time, your web browser and our web sites can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service by, for example, remembering some of the details of your previous visit to that website.
What are scripts?
A script is a computer program that allows our websites function correctly and also provide interactivity with users.
What is a web beacon?
A web beacon or a tracking pixel is a small and usually invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website.
Cookies are classified in various ways based on their origin and use. While our websites may not use all of these types, we describe them below:
Cookies from third-party sites
We may have agreements with third-party sites to which our System connects. Such third parties are independent parties and as such, we cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Therefore, we recommend that you read the privacy statements of these companies. Please be aware that some of those companies may combine that information with information they have collected from you elsewhere.
Technical or functional cookies
These are cookies that ensure certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, when you visit our website, you may not have to enter the same information repeatedly, such as the products or services in which you showed interest. (We may place these cookies on your computer without your consent.)
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies, we get insights into the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
We may use advertising cookies, which enable us to personalize the advertisements for you and help us (and our third parties) gain insights into the results of campaigns.
EU / UK Residents: Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place these.
Social media buttons
On our website, we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These buttons work using pieces of code from the social media sites themselves. These social media buttons and their code may place cookies, and store certain information to personalize your experience on the website.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change frequently)/
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for an overview or access to the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect, no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
Important Information for California Residents: Although we do not formally sell personal information, the information transferred to service providers via “Functional Cookies” or “Marketing Cookies” might constitute a “sale” under the California Consumer Privacy Act. In order to opt-out of the “sale” of your information, turn off “Functional Cookies” and “Marketing Cookies” in your browser and save your preferences.
Important Information for Canadian Residents:
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant. Where appropriate, the amended information shall be transmitted to third parties having access to the information in question.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal.
- You have the right to address a challenge concerning non-compliance with PIPEDA and, if the issue is not resolved, to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Important Information for UK and EU Residents:
- Right to know: You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and for how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted, or block your personal data.
- Right to revoke consent: If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you. UK Residents also have the right to submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). EU Residents also have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies, specify that certain cookies may not be placed, or have your browser alert you each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please visit the following links:
Delivery Domain, Inc.
1 World Trade Center, Suite 8500
New York, NY, 10007
Email: [email protected]